Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Chase Resourcing
Chase Resourcing urgently required following position for Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Chase Resourcing Jobs Details:
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Consultant required by Chase Resourcing to work for a top Hospital Group in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Expats make up a large portion of the employees and we welcome them from all corners of the world for 12-24 month contracts.
You will be provided with Housing, Flights, Travel allowance and all utility bills will be paid. While you are here you can undertake further education programmes and practice what you do without any budgetary constraints.
Consultant packages come with a Family package which entitles you for flights, education, housing and Medical for a spouse and up to 3 children.
DUTIES OF THE CONSULTANT INTERNAL MEDICINE
- To provide high standard care to patients
- To provide physiatry consultation services to other divisions within the Department of Medicine and other departments within the organisation during the regular working hours.
- To provide inpatient care to patients admitted to the hospital
- To participate in the delivery of health care to Internal of Medicine patients in the ambulatory care setting.
- To provide consultation service to other divisions within the Department during the regular working hours and the on-call hours.
- To perform diagnostic and/or therapeutic interventions and procedures to the patients for which he/she is granted specific privileges based on his/her training, qualifications and experience.
- To participate in scientific research applicable to Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, contribute into the organisational educational activities and post-graduate training programs and to serve in comittees, multidisciplinary teams and taskforces as directed by the Head, Division of the Physical and Geriatric Medicine, Department Chairman or the Executive Management of the Organisation.
- Graduate from a medical school
- Successful completion of a structured accredited Residency Training/ Subspecialty Fellowship Programme in the fields of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Certified by the appropriate Specialty Board approved by the Saudi Council of Health Specialties.
- Total experience (training and post-training) should be equal to, or more than 7 years.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a tertiary care centre in the appropriate specialty after certification. Of this, at least one year should be abroad.
- Superior above average performance in areas of patient care and teaching/ training activities.
- Productivity in medical research merits strong consideration.
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals are highly desirable.
Please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office for more information