Itinerary Planning Agent Outbound Jobs Vacancy in Farah Experiences
Farah Experiences urgently required following position for Itinerary Planning Agent Outbound. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Itinerary Planning Agent Outbound Jobs Vacancy in Farah Experiences Jobs Details:
- Would make outbound calls to prospects and guests enquiring about any of the brands represented on Yas Island ensuring at all times the call is welcoming and not high pressure selling.
- To gain a clear understanding of the guests’ interest areas, their ideal experience, and then to customise an itinerary that delivers a memorable experience on Yas Island.
- To properly answer the guests’ query in the most accurate and speedy manner without making the guest feel rushed.
- Resolve any guest queries through troubleshooting with the guest to ensure payment is made promptly.
- Use appropriate tools to effectively design a highly customised literary for the guest.
- Ensure Yas Island as a destination is fulfilling its brand promise to the guest.
- Maintain an excellent and up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge and proactively seek out information, in order to understand guest issues.
- To ensure the guest does not need to call us again for the same query by delivering the right response and educating them in future on how to get this response using self-service (if appropriate).
- Document call outcome including any agreements made regarding payment.
- Identify and report new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practises to increase guest satisfaction levels.
- Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities.
- Aim to achieve or exceed Experience Hub and Agent KPIs (e.g. Guest Satisfaction and sales targets).
- Support a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participate constructively in team meetings.
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, as may be required from time to time by their Team Leader.
- Outstanding communication skills.Fluent English and/or Arabic.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent computer and system skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills and ability to convert enquiries into sales.
- Excellent empathy, problem solving abilities, decision making and aptitude to understand and explain technical information.
- Proven ability:
- to work towards individual and team targets
- to develop and maintain guest rapport
- to overcome objections and convert sales
- to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- to work in a constantly evolving environment
- to organise and prioritise work effectively
As ideal an candidate:
- You should have experience in a hospitality or travel contact centre and would have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a sales focused contact centre or similar environment.
Must possess outstanding communication skills. Fluent English and/or Arabic.
- Experience in demonstration of the achievement of sales targets.
Excellent empathy, problem solving abilities, decision making and aptitude to understand and explain technical information.