Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ajman University Ajman
Ajman University Ajman urgently required following position for Research Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ajman University Ajman Jobs Details:
- Perform and summarize literature search
- Having good experience in doing research using animal models Carry out research work as directed by the Research Supervisor
- The candidate works accurately, is goal-oriented and able to conduct independent research as well as to contribute to the team projects. The candidate should have the ability to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
- Experience on working with preferably preoccupied to cancer therapy, having working experience of cell line and its maintenance.
- Conduct research seminars.
- Write reports, proposals and research papers
- A holder of Master or Ph.D. (or equivalent degree) in biology, biochemistry, Pharmacology or related field with an outstanding publication record. Research Assistant/associate experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to plan and conduct research and analyze the results.
- Ability to learn independently in related disciplines.
- Applicant should have profound knowledge and very strong expertise in mouse experimentation, handling nude mice and albino mice and rats, their feeding and blood collection and carrying out basic biochemical experiments using experimental animals.
- knowledge of tumor biology and previous work on in vivo cancer models are required. The candidate must be having the knowledge of fundamentals of tumorigenesis in experimental animals and to find novel therapeutic solution.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the Job Reference and the College in the subject field when applying.
Your CV should focus on achievements related to this job, especially research work completed by you and list of published papers.