Cyber Security Associate Jobs Vacancy in Gadget Express Dubai
Gadget Express Dubai urgently required following position for Cyber Security Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyber Security Associate Jobs Vacancy in Gadget Express Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryMaintain responsibility for managing the security posture of managed federal systems and infrastructure. Maintain responsibility for testing, monitoring, and performing controls for federal Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, including NIST 800–53. Analyze and implement plans of action that enhance and remediate processes or controls deemed to be insufficient. Use security tools, including Splunk, Nessus, Acunetix, Firewalls, and IDS or IPS to continuously monitor the system environment and leverage expertise with operating these products or similar tools. Analyze system policies and procedures for access control, system audit, configuration management, or change control, contingency planning or continuity of operations, and incident response.
- 5+ years of experience with program or project management and CMMI–based organizational policy implementation
- 5+ years of experience with consulting
- Experience with NIST RMF and 800–53 control framework
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems, Oracle databases, and networking
- Ability to work independently with little oversight, meet tight deadlines, and analyze policy and procedure, as needed
- Ability to perform system risk assessment and system security planning, including documentation
- Ability to assist client, development, and operations teams with security control implementation and conduct security testing, control testing, and assessment per NIST and FedRAMP requirements
- Ability to identify and propose solutions to resolve, mitigate, or compensate for security deficiencies
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent documentation and writing skills
- Security+, CISA, CISSP, or CISM Certification a plus