Graduate Development Jobs Vacancy in Emirates National Oil Company Ltd Enoc
Emirates National Oil Company Ltd Enoc urgently required following position for Graduate Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Development Jobs Vacancy in Emirates National Oil Company Ltd Enoc Jobs Details:
- Attend training programs, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take assessment tests.
- Adhere to rotation plan for different departments to gain perspective, including but not limited to Marketing, Supply Trading & Processing, Terminals, Retail, Corporate Departments, Shared Services.
- Adhere to the ENOC Group policies & procedures
- Complete Personal Development Plan task as assigned and complete Learning Journal entries.
- Attend periodic evaluations and reviews.
- Follow the overall discipline of the Emirati Graduate Programme
- Deliver the assignments / projects assigned to you in a timely manner to the best of your ability
- Adhere to guidelines of the graduate development program and achieve a passing score in all areas as per KPI’s below:
- GDP Programme Plan: Complete all required orientation plan and tasks allocated in the GDP plan provided by the coordinator from the day of joining
- Presentation: Complete presentation after orientation in each stream/segment
- Assessment: The assessment(s) score & completion of PDP tasks should not be less than 75%.
- Business Feedback Report: Feedback from focal point of business / segment about your performance should be not less than 80%.
- Must have a valid UAE passport and family book (Khulasat Al Qaid)
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor Degree in any business specialization from an accredited College/ University; Graduated within last 2 years;
- GPA not less than 2.50 (proof of marks);
- Strong written and verbal communications development, planning, and implementation;
- Reasonable presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Skills & Knowledge
- Seeks out opportunities to further learn, grow, and develop his/her skill set.
- Strong personal values & ethics and results orientation.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across HR and the business.
- Have the willingness to work with multi-cultural teams
- Utilizes a consultative approach when working with others to gather information and provide recommended solutions.
ENOC Behavioral Competencies: Teamwork, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Customer Focus, Communication, Problem Solving, Change Catalyst, Strategic Thinking, Building Alliances, Leading Teams.