Desktop Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Desktop Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Desktop Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
Desktop Support Analyst jobs Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Desktop Support Analyst for our firm, location Dubai.
- Learn and configure various software packages; remain informed of new, cutting edge technology
- Install and configure Windows operating system
- Instruct users in use of equipment, software, and manuals
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to superiors.
- Troubleshoot phone line connectivity issues
- Develop and maintain documented best practices for any repetitive procedures
- Provide on-call technical support to corporate office and stores on a rotating schedule
- Provide strong attention-to-detail regarding daily tasks, projects, and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot issues such as software, hardware, and Internet connectivity.
- Travel as needed to store locations to provide technical support. Estimate 25%
- Maintain a neat, organized work environment to include server room and test lab
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Must have previous experience in a Corporate IT department
- Advanced skills in the use of Windows based office software
- Must possess strong analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and initiate process improvement
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions
- Work with sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and effectively prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format