Database Administrator Dba Jobs Vacancy in Adcb Abu Dhabi
Adcb Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Database Administrator Dba. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Database Administrator Dba Jobs Vacancy in Adcb Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Carry out database administration activities. Install, and configure Databases in UNIX & Windows environments. Patch the databases regularly in-line with Security Policies of the Bank.
- Monitors the Installation, configuration and implementation of Databases in UNIX & Windows environments.
- Monitors database administration tasks on Oracle RAC & MS SQL databases.
- Application and database tuning on Production database for enhancing the performance.
- Ensure database backups are monitored and periodic restorations are exercised by Database Administrators to ensure backup quality.
- Monitor database system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Review database & cluster logs
- Manages the Disaster recovery databases. Monitors the synchronisation between production and DR databases. Manages and troubleshooting of DR databases.
- Troubleshoots high priority systems such as the core banking systems to ensure availability of service.
- Managing Database monitoring Tools
- Provide support to the SIT/UAT process and production roll-out
- Monitor and Reviews Capacity planning reports
- Deliver to a standard of fast resolution of problems, demonstrated by a service-orientated mindset throughout the team
- Coordinate with system analyst IT teams for project delivery
- Support with the communication of project status and issues
- Undertake similar or related tasks or duties as directed by senior management
Database Administration Certifications would be an added Advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c Administration
- Excellent knowledge in MS SQL 2005, 2008 and 2012.
- Good knowledge of UNIX (IBM AIX and Linux)
- 8 - 10 years experience in Database Administration.
- Experience in managing Oracle database administration specialised in RAC
- Experience in managing MS-SQL database administration in Cluster/Fail-over
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning the database to provide high availability of service.