Tele Medicine Assistant Vhealth Jobs Vacancy in Aetna Dubai
Aetna Dubai urgently required following position for Tele Medicine Assistant Vhealth. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tele Medicine Assistant Vhealth Jobs Vacancy in Aetna Dubai Jobs Details:
As a key member of the team, you will help ensure a smooth-running virtual primary care operation by providing high quality assistance and services to the patients experiencing a wide range of physical illnesses or other health conditions. You will play a critical role in supporting the vision of helping people lead healthier lives.
- Written and telephonic customer service for questions, information, appointments and concerns regarding vHealth services.
- Scheduling of teleconsultations and other vHealth services.
- Scheduling of appointments with third party partners as directed by vHealth Physician.
- Assisting vHealth Physician in scheduling outbound teleconsultation, follow ups. etc.
- Assist patients with obtaining prescribed medicines through pharmacy partners.
- Survey customers monthly for quality assurance. Ensuring consistent and accurate documentation in the system and in patient’s medical record. ·
- Assist in other activities as needed to ensure smooth and efficient vHealth operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior telephone and email-based customer service
- Prior experience of at least 2 years working in a health insurance setup/medical facility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially for phone and correspondence; knowledge of Arabic and French is an added advantage
- Very comfortable working with computers, learning new systems
- Strong service orientation and customer centric attitude
- Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed.
- A love for working with and helping people as they address their medical needs.
- Ability to relate to people of varying backgrounds.
- Ability to convey care and concern telephonically