Presales Platform Architect Pivotal Cloud Foundry Jobs Vacancy in Pivotal Software
Pivotal Software urgently required following position for Presales Platform Architect Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Presales Platform Architect Pivotal Cloud Foundry Jobs Vacancy in Pivotal Software Jobs Details:
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies?
Come join our Platform Architecture team!
At Pivotal, our mission is to provide the software and expertise to enable customers to build a new class of digital applications as they transform their business.
We have a unique opportunity to help our customers transform using Pivotal Labs and Pivotal Cloud Foundry and we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
If you have expertise changing the software development lifecycle and want to be part of the next wave of cloud-native applications we would like to talk.
We are looking for a customer focused, hands-on technical expert to support the sales activities in UAE.
- Present Pivotal vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management
- Work with sales team to develop and implement account penetration strategies and drive the adoption of Pivotal solutions within strategic accounts.
- Influence the adoption of the most fundamental change in the software development lifecycle in our industry
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Use knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and field engineering teams propose the most optimal solution for the customer
- Present and market the design and value of proposed Pivotal solution and business case to customers and prospects.
- Builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives
- Configure and document Pivotal software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Participate in RFx and POCs. Complete required documentation.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Technical Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of Pivotal products
- Travel within your assigned territory is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a software pre-sales expert promoting devops and/or development tools
- Knowledge and experience with building and deploying enterprise or cloud scale applications based on Java (or equivalent languages) required.
- Comfortable in Java, with significant experience with Java SE and Java EE
- Experience with the Spring Framework is a very strong asset
- Knowledge or experience with cloud providers and infrastructure as a service
- Analytical ability, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Customer focused and results driven
- Experience in qualifying sales opportunities
- Good command of spoken and written English