Officer Jobs Vacancy in The Roads And Transport Authority Rta Dubai
The Roads And Transport Authority Rta Dubai urgently required following position for Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Jobs Vacancy in The Roads And Transport Authority Rta Dubai Jobs Details:
- Document and update department operational procedures and manage business processes SA.
- Communication and correspondence with Government organisation including Dubai police and public Prosecution.
- Complete regular assessment and checks the department performance indicators and operational plan of the department and prepare and track action plans if improvements are required (ADDA).
- Prepare and update RTA safe driving manuals by collection data and information from different departments internally, and manage communication with external corporation in Printing, Publishing and Distribution.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to measure sales and market share in regards with number of RTA manuals sold in each institute, generate receipts in GRP system and audit invoices as well as manage stocks availability.
- Supporting The team with the requirements in developing new projects arranging meetings, documentations, communications and any other related tasks.
- Communicating with stakeholders, international consultants and private contractors.
- Participate in reviewing training proposal technical and financial as per applicable policies.
- Provide and facilitate all training materials required to train and qualify the drivers.
- Prepare required correspondence and communicate with the training providers to collect their quotations and proposals.
- Ensure delivering training programs for drivers by qualified trainers.
- Maintain minutes of meetings and follow up the assigned tasks as per the line manager instructions.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Agency: Licensing Agency
- Department: DriversTraining&Qualification
- Section: Drivers Training
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience : Min: 0 Max: 2
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree