Social Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ogilvy Dubai
Ogilvy Dubai urgently required following position for Social Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ogilvy Dubai Jobs Details:
The Account Manager will be running mid-size accounts, providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while managing a team.
The individual should understand the power of digital and social media and can think creatively to solve problems. The candidate requires having a forward-thinking ability to identify digital and social trends and put these into practice for our clients.
The ideal candidate brings an entrepreneurial spirit to client work and develops new, creative solutions to transform their clients’ digital practices with passion in a fast-paced environment.
- Take ownership of client relationship, creating and implementing social media strategies
- Always up-to-date with today’s digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies
- Guide and contribute in the development of creative ideas and deliverables
- Collaborate with teams in other departments (PR, Creative, Paid Social) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Motivate and manage junior team members (e.g. SAE’s, AE’s, community managers) with their day-to-day, and career growth, while efficiently communicating and “managing up” to the directors
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Plans and develops Social Media Strategy (across digital channels, content, campaigns & connections) with various stakeholders
- Understands business KPI's, their effects and how to set and achieve them
- Meets with clients regularly to align on overall strategy, present work done and insights/research that can help the brand achieve digital marketing success.
- Deeply understands brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to steer actionable creative briefs. Thus, leading to effective social campaign conceptualization and presentation.
- Oversees a team of content creators/community managers and ensure that brand messaging is shared across social/digital channels is optimized /aligned to client's brand and needs.
- Ensures timely and effective service delivery to clients.
- Develops presentations for clients relative to project management/programme status.
- Keeps team(s) appropriately informed and involved in projects.
- Provides leadership in developing and presenting new social media campaigns and plans for potential/existing clients.
- Identifies and pursues new business opportunities within and across company offices and practice areas.
- Delivers strong analysis, creative ideas, strategies and concepts to new social media campaigns and projects.
- Anticipates and assists in developing solutions to client problems.
- Understands the creative process and how to work effectively with internal and external creative resources and is able to understand and use technology to support day to day work.
- A broadly capable writer and editor, able to generate a range of materials that requires minimal editing and edit the work of others.
- Acts in accordance with company policies and procedures at all times.
- Is familiar with the company’s vision and exemplifies the company’s values and ethics.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-5 years of experience working within the digital/social agency space
- Stellar written and presentation communication skills, comfortable engaging with senior brand managers and partner agencies.
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of verticals, with the ability to translate strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
- An understanding of a brand marketing mix, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate and amplify more traditional channels
- Years of hands-on experience managing & mentoring teams, including direct reports as well as cross-functional teammates
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, and healthy business