Senior Manager Accounting Jobs Vacancy in Higher Colleges Technology
Higher Colleges Technology urgently required following position for Senior Manager Accounting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Accounting Jobs Vacancy in Higher Colleges Technology Jobs Details:
The Senior Manager - Accounting is responsible for supervising and leading the processing of transactional finance accounting for HCT. He/she will monitor the implementation of accounting activities, policies, procedures and processes in accordance with national and international accounting standards and best practices.
- Develop and monitor implementation of adequate financial controls in accounting procedures.
- Conduct regular audits on activities in the Accounting function and monitor compliance of accounting activities with national and international accounting standards.
- Analyse financial transactions to determine accuracy and completeness of entries.
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
- Supervise operations generated in accounts payables and receivables and highlight any identified or potential risks.
- Consolidate financial statements and develop reports for submission to the CFO.
- Monitor timely and accurate payments of all HCT's financial obligations including suppliers and governmental entities.
- Lead the payroll process and monitor timely and accurate payments to employee accounts.
- Manage Bank accounts structures (Bank selection, currency, etc.) and manage bank relations.
- Monitor the management of daily cash, liquidity and cash flow projections and verify HCT's cash flow is adequate to allow effective operations.
- Oversee the development of periodic (i.e. monthly, quarter and annual) financial statements, income tax declarations and reports as per national and international accounting reporting standards.
- Review and approve all transactions on the financial accounting system for the General Ledger.
- Manage the preparation of year-end accruals and accruals reconciliation, and report the results to the relevant function/campus for clearance.
- Manage provisions for liabilities and commitments.
- Oversee the preparation of end of period trial balance and financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements and oversee the efficient coordination with reporting teams.
- Maintain compliance with Ministry of Finance directives as well as HCT Finance regulations.
- Stay abreast of national and international rules and regulations that can have an impact on financial standards, processes and procedures and recommend changes/enhancements as necessary.