Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Shafar Interiors Asi Dubai
Shafar Interiors Asi Dubai urgently required following position for Procurement Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Shafar Interiors Asi Dubai Jobs Details:
- Receiving of the MRN and check the requirement in line with scope of work
- Check availability of material in the store by coordinating with Store In-Charge.
- Send inquiries and obtain quotations (three quotations for irregular materials).
- Responsible for Price negotiations to get best price and best quality.
- Issue LPO/PO and obtain approval from concerned persons prior to issue any purchase
- Issue and maintain purchasing documents (Quote, PO….etc.).
- Update status of MRN Tracking Log, and send it to concerned people at least twice a
- Stock material price to be checked with market rate and obtain new quotations every
- Dealing with the shippers for importing and exporting materials.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Job Type: Full-time
- procurement: 2 years
- High school or equivalent