Senior Registration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Senior Registration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Registration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- To assist in the efficient and effective communication and implementation of approved policies and procedures for enrolling students and maintaining and upgrading related academic information.
- Responding students / parents issues and concerns
- Provide information on matters pertaining to entry requirements, academic policies and procedures, curriculum and general university information
- Coordination of attendance statuses with the College
- Regular Liaison with the Ministry of Education for regulatory requirements updates
- Issuance of the academic enrollment verification (English and Arabic
- Assist in administering registration services
- Maintain administrative records, students status tracking, graduation clearance
- Communicate and coordinate with international student UAE residency procedures
- Support the implementation of university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, instructional space scheduling
- Assist in telephonic inquiries pertaining to student related academic information
- Preparation of course description
- Performs other work-related tasks that maybe assigned by immediate superior.
- Oversees the administration of academic and attendance warnings, grade appeals and dismissals
- Assist in managing student information system
- English and Arabic
- Demonstrate knowledge of University Admissions and Registration policies and practices
- Knowledge and use of Student Information Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, team player with positive attitude