Investigations Manager Investigator Jobs Vacancy in Weatherford Dubai
Weatherford Dubai urgently required following position for Investigations Manager Investigator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investigations Manager Investigator Jobs Vacancy in Weatherford Dubai Jobs Details:
The Compliance Group has an opening for an Investigations Manager or Investigator position, based in Dubai, UAE, reporting to the Associate General Counsel for Investigations. The position includes various responsibilities relating to the Investigations function of the Weatherford Compliance group, with particular focus on compliance with Weatherford’s (“WFT”) Code of Business Conduct, Anti-Corruption Standards, and Conflicts of Interest Standards, as well as various anti-corruption laws, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and execute internal investigations, sometimes multi-disciplinary, with focus on matters involving WFT’s Code of Business Conduct, Anti-Corruption Standards, and Compliance policies
- Coordinate with other functions (Assurance, Human Resources, Health & Safety, Security) to report findings and recommendations to senior management
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of WFT's compliance risk areas
- Assist in conducting anti-corruption focused country compliance reviews/audits, and desk audits of WFT global business operations
- Assist in the identification and remediation of non-compliant issues
- Design and deliver Investigations training to non-Compliance investigators
- Other Compliance-based ad hoc projects
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience leading and/or conducting internal investigations and managing a related caseload (i.e., Project and case management expertise)
- Knowledge of FCPA & UK Bribery Act principles and practices
- Ability to understand, interpret, and apply complex regulations/procedures
- Outstanding research and writing skills
- Advanced attention to detail and the ability to multi-task & manage multiple projects and activities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptionally strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and judgment
- Ability to handle highly sensitive matters with absolute discretion
- Self-starter; ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other relevant database skills
- Position may require up to 25% international travel
- Familiarity with JDE Edwards or SAP is a plus.
- Experience working with and/or managing outside counsel/consultants.
- Experience working in the oil & gas industry
- University degree required
- Substantial experience conducting fraud or anti-corruption related investigations
- Formal legal training and/or forensic accounting training is strongly preferred, but not required; or
- Certified Fraud Examiner status
- English language fluency
- Arabic language fluency
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS