Valuation Modeling Associate Financial Advisory Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte
Deloitte urgently required following position for Valuation Modeling Associate Financial Advisory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Valuation Modeling Associate Financial Advisory Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jobs Details:
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory with Deloitte Professional Services (DIFC) Limited will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FA practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Your role as an Associate in Financial Advisory, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as practice development. In this role, you will work with high-performing people and teams, supporting them to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service
During your tenure as an Analyst in Financial Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
Core Professional and Technical capabilities
Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Recognizes the appropriate analytical techniques for the data set and problem at-hand
- Contributes to the creation of analytical models and effectively uses visualization technologies to help team present sophisticated analyses and information in a logical manner
- Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem; defines the problem by what it is and what it is not
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity towards technology, data, and analytics
- Completes assigned work on time, and according to specifications and quality standards
- Understands role in ensuring engagement profitability
- Asks clarifying questions to engagement management to reduce ambiguity Tracks progress against work plan and identifies potential issues while remaining focused on identified priorities
- Builds a working list of people, references, and tools needed to get work done
- Evaluates organization's performance, financial state, and effectiveness of use of working capital and creditworthiness
- Assists with the preparation of financial analysis schedules
- Prepares and analyzes client’s financial performance using sensitivity analysis and other standard techniques
Manages Risk & Upholds Confidentiality
- Applies Deloitte’s risk policies and confidentiality procedures throughout the engagement
- Appropriately applies prescribed quality checks to assigned work and documents work performed
- Anticipates potential risks related to managed work/processes and escalates them in a timely fashion to engagement leadership or relevant stakeholders
Specialized Technical capabilities
Business Valuation and Intangible Asset Valuation
- Takes ownership of researching and drafting all aspects of company background, industry and economic overview, comparable company/transactions and related appendices
- Obtains necessary valuation data by preparing client and industry-specific information requests
- Conducts financial analysis of the client’s business and builds valuation models accordingly
- Leverages Deloitte’s tools and memos for audit support analysis; performs math checks and supporting market analysis
- Analyzes financial performance and position of the client and develops reports for key stakeholders
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Degree in Finance or related field.
- Pursuing or ideally completed a post-graduate financial designation (CFA/CA).
- Knowledge of best practice reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
- Fluent in English with the ability to write and present in English.
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred.