Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Mena Water Sharjah
Mena Water Sharjah urgently required following position for Senior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Mena Water Sharjah Jobs Details:
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT required. Job Purpose/Role:
Adhering to accounting standards & procedures; perform wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other business services, perform complex analytical studies, reconciliation and produce MIS.
Perform the day- to-day operation accounting, financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure accounting transactions are in compliance with accounting policies and standards.
- To perform the monthly / quarterly / annual accounting closing through the company’s ERP System. This includes but is not limited to preparing and posting of required adjusting entries, correction entries, accruals and reserves.
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, WIP and other related accounting documents/schedules.
- Review and analyse monthly-posted records to ensure proper accounting, completeness, accuracy and sufficient supporting documents.
- Perform month-end bank reconciliation statement and review
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of all payables and receivables related activities in the business in order to assist in the proper financial management of the company.
- Prepare foreign currency transactions analysis and its impact on financial results.
- Accountable for creating invoices and credit notes, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer accounts
- Support weekly and monthly cash flow forecast
- Responsible for project costing accuracy.
- Prepare and execute LC, LG and performance bond.
- Assist external and internal audit activities.
- Petty cash Management and recording.
- Inventory management and valuation.
- Responsible for monthly payroll calculations and payment release.
- Maintain fixed assets register and update it on monthly basis with all addition deletion, retirement and calculate monthly Experience: 5 years. Education: bachelor degree. Job-Specific Skills:
- Numerical and analytical
- Business awareness
- Hands on experience in systems/standards/processes
- Business communication
- Well verse in internal controls
- Time management