Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Carebytech Abu Dhabi
Carebytech Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Electrical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Carebytech Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Develop Project Manpower Estimates and Schedules.
- Develop and review the material/labor estimates and material take-offs for consistency and completeness.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the project electrical design team including supporting leads, designers, and drafters.
- Electrical Design Engineer is fully accountable for the required deliverables produced by the project electrical design team.
- Represent the electrical design team in Project Team Meetings.
- Independently or oversee the development of the Electrical Single Line Diagrams.
- Perform and/or review Protective Relay Coordination Studies.
- Define and document Protective Relay Settings and coordinate second level reviews with internal subject matter experts (SME’s).
- Develop and/or review motor control and motor restart strategy.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or directly related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and assuring quality outcomes.
- Must have 2 or more years of related electrical engineering experience.
- Experience with embedded CPU
- Familiar with video technology and encoders/decoders
- Knowledge of power requirements
- Design of A/D and D/A conversions
- Experience designing board level hardware that interfaces with FPGA or DSP based processors