Analyst Customer Operations Jobs Vacancy in Baxter Dubai
Baxter Dubai urgently required following position for Analyst Customer Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Customer Operations Jobs Vacancy in Baxter Dubai Jobs Details:
Customer & Operations Analyst
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters .
Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
The candidate will be responsable for managing supply chain planning processes and acting as an integrated link between multiple functions (Demand Management, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Planning, Warehousing & Distribution, Finance).The candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Finance Community to align Logistics & Financial Forecast by identifying gaps/opportunities/assumptions
- Managing order from receipt to delivery with the different stakeholders, Product Planner, Finance, Logistic
- Ensuring delivery on time by following closely products productions with dedicated planners
- Order processing
- Working with customer, logistics & warehouse to ensure timely delivery taking into account local requirements
- Handling Letter of Credit from receiving till documents sent to the bank including collecting all necessary documents and get them legalized by the Destination Country Embassy
- Checking all orders related data (codes, prices, order status reports...).
- Handling import & export shipments and inventory
- Completing the weekly Operational Report with indication of each line for all open orders as well as indicating reasons for the Back Order and Get Well Dates
- Data Integrity: check and correct data accuracy issues with regard to master files.
- Code creation proposal and follow up with Manufacturing, RA, Finance and Business
- Supporting Product Conversions: Ensure new forecasting & order management processes in place as conversions take place and monitor plan locally
- Following-up releases and labeling priorities with Quality Control
Who you are
University Degree (Business, Management, , … etc)
Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
Ability to prioritize workflow and manage time effectively
Strong analytical and process improvement skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively in a complex environment
What we offer
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you.
If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic .