Marketing Events Manager Jobs Vacancy in Red Castle Dubai
Red Castle Dubai urgently required following position for Marketing Events Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Events Manager Jobs Vacancy in Red Castle Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryThe position requires a Manager with significant number of years of experience in marketing and events within the retail industry, including budgeting, planning, event management, trade and retail collaboration, advertising and communications, promotions, and strategic partnerships.
ResponsibilitiesThe position will be responsible for launching and implementing The Dubai Mall Marketing and events plan and budget, and working closely with the mall’s centre management and sub-brand marketing teams to ensure consistent standards. Liaising with Emaar Mall assets is required in order to further develop synergies across the group. In addition, the Marketing & Events Manger will be responsible for supporting the marketing team with promotions, signage, guest services and retailer communications and providing the necessary project support for integrating marketing campaigns throughout the retail calendar. The Marketing & Events Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that Events plans and concepts of The Dubai Mall are in line with brand positioning and brand objectives; are reflective of the quality and status of Emaar and within the budget. As well as implementing the current vision of The Dubai Mall, the role will also require planning & execution of the future vision and plans.
TDM Marketing & Events
- Development, implementation and management of Marketing and events
- Development of The Dubai Mall awareness on the local, regional and international markets as most exclusive lifestyle, shopping, dining and entertainment destination
- Actively assist Marketing Director in day to day projects and activities as well as contribute to overall yearly marketing and event strategy and planning
- Manage third party suppliers and partners such as event, branding and creative agencies, providing clear guidelines in expectation and direction for all marketing campaigns and events
- Work with departments such as speciality leasing, RDT and retail relationship to develop new concepts and opportunities for the mall
- Introduce innovative ideas and new strategic partnerships to the mall
- Manage specially assigned projects from senior management as well as strategic international partnerships to further develop The Dubai Mall brand
- Concept development of events and activations that lead to greater awareness of The Dubai mall brand, as well as increase footfall and spend
- Manage the development and planning of events strategy and its implementation in line with the marketing strategy
- Manage budget for events and activations
- Work with the content and digital team to make sure events and activations are communicated across all channels
- Evaluate and document all KPI/MBO levels to ensure highest level of action at all times
- upport development of CRM strategy and platforms to consistently strengthen The Dubai Mall owned communication channels
- Establishes cost saving initiatives with vendors/preferred suppliers to improve operational value
- Ensure all Event operational requirements are adhered to and align with TDM Health/Safety, RDT, FM and management guidelines with support of the team competitor analysis and awareness of malls as well as identifying new trends that can be implemented
Retailer/ Tenant Marketing
- Contributes towards Retail Marketing Relations activities with regards to all 1,200 stores at The Dubai Mall, including building relationships and managing communications with retailers and retail groups, ensuring retailer involvement and supporting The Dubai Mall marketing plan and retailers satisfaction with The Dubai Mall management.
- Enhance relationship with tenants as well as manage and develop new opportunities for collaboration with the tenants
- Develop bridges with other Emaar entities and identify opportunities for collaboration and leveraging the brand
- University degree in relevant discipline / industry.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in event management.
- Should have strategic aptitude, budgeting and project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Should possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively.
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.