Digital Developer Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Middle East
Manpower Middle East urgently required following position for Digital Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Developer Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Middle East Jobs Details:
The purpose of this position is to design and develop digital applications, micro services and backend processes utilizing technologies such as low code development platforms and mobile application development platforms (MADP), and a variety of other frameworks.
A person in this role will function as a key contributor and collaborator to breakdown requirements into detailed tasks and utilize relevant design patterns, frameworks and data models in the design, development and implementation of small and large-scale software solutions consisting of, but not limited to, reusable code, web services, web sites, distributed applications, mobile apps and large databases. This role is a demanding, highly dynamic and technically challenging position and the candidate must be passionate about delivering system capabilities that generate value for our users.
- Using modern technologies including low-code/no-code application platform as a service (aPaaS) and DevOps tools to design and develop digital applications.
- Development of responsive web applications capabilities; both for internal and external use.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain adequate system testing methodologies for all releases of applications developed both in-house and outsourced. Experience with automated test technologies is an asset.
- Evaluate and develop enhancements to existing applications / integrations.
- Fully supports and participates in all stages of Agile methodology including daily standup, story planning, backlog grooming and demonstration. Provides honest and critical feedback during all stages of the process to ensure better development practices and successful solution implementations.
- Fully documents necessary aspect of the work for easy maintenance, transition and governance needs.
- Troubleshooting and researching to determine solutions to user and system issues.
- Work closely with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Collaboration of outsourced development projects with consultants / vendors.
- Provide support for developed applications using the internal service desk ticketing system
- Responsible for conducting forward learning technology investigations (spikes).
- Drives innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Has an impressive track record in applying deep architectural understanding of web applications to develop and scale succesful products and systems.
- Capable to contribute to our mission to continuous delivery of our software by working on build and deployment pipelines.
- Flexible to perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in web application development and design.
- Minimum of two years of experience in mobile application development and design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java or PHP.
- Experience with native mobile application development (iOS and Android).
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, SSIS, SSRS would be an asset.
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Should have knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
- Experience integrating with third party web API’s and security protocols.
- Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, microservices architecture, SOA, Web Services and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Database design and management (MS SQL Server, NoSQL, PostgresSQL and Oracle)
- Experience with Unit testing, automated testing and refactoring tools.
- Knowledge in Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) and DevOps principles CI/CD.
- Experience working with caching frameworks.
- Experience with source code control systems.
- Experience deploying/supporting SaaS applications would be an asset.