Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Capnomis Com Dubai
Capnomis Com Dubai urgently required following position for Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Capnomis Com Dubai Jobs Details:
Support Engineer Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented Support Engineer for our firm , location Dubai.
- Providing 1st/ 2nd Line Technical Support to education sector customers.
- Remote management and maintenance of client network environments.
- Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions.
- Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties.
- Technical support of a classroom environment, including interactive displays, printer’s workstations.
- Experience in supporting a school network environment or previous experience working in the education sector.
- MCSA / MCSE 2008/2012 Certified.
- Apple Devise configuration.
Job Responsibilities :
- Enhanced DBS/CRB cleared or willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
- A good knowledge and experience working within the education sector.
- Configuring and managing Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP.
- Good knowledge and/or experience with Server 2008 R2 to 2012 R2.
- Experience in Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Experience with desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Self-Motivated and accountable with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent Time Management, and Planning andamp; Control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to communicate at all levels.