Trade Marketing Intern Beauty Care Mea Jobs Vacancy in Henkel Dubai
Henkel Dubai urgently required following position for Trade Marketing Intern Beauty Care Mea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trade Marketing Intern Beauty Care Mea Jobs Vacancy in Henkel Dubai Jobs Details:
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
What we offer
- Managing the creation, production and distribution of sales support materials (Catalogues, Price Lists, POS materials, sales channels, acquisitions of point of sales)
- Coordinating with the Sales Team to provide all necessary material supports, products details, Trademarks, visuals, new launches, stock, and prepare activities with customers
- Work on Artworks details to match with market requirements
- Monthly reporting on customers activities, Promotions, Tv commercials etc.
- Help define & understand the trade strategy with Sales team & Clients
Who we are looking for
- University graduate with a Business Administration degree; MBA is highly preferred
- Previous internship experience in Trade Marketing /or Marketing
- Fluency in English and Arabic. French is a plus
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Excellent communication, coordination, organization & team work skills