Engineer Security Operations Center Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Star Services Llc Dubai
Star Services Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Engineer Security Operations Center Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Security Operations Center Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Star Services Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
Total Monthly Salary in AED: 12,000/-
Formal Education Required:
B.E/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering.
Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership:
2 Year of SIEM (Logrythm/QRadar/Arcsight) Monitoring and Analysis Exp
CCNA, CCNA Security, Security+, CEH, SIEM Certified
Years & Field of Experience required:
Work with Global Security Operations Center’s (GSOC’s) team to handle managed customers service calls, Incidents and Provisioning/Change Requests.
Perform incident management of detected threats in a 24/7 Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) by handling security events on a technical level.
Responsible for monitoring, investigating and responding to suspicious events originating from various sources.
Apply predefined best practice procedures to contain detected threats. Apply predefined service based procedures and maintain positive SLA targets.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Perform real-time SIEM monitoring, triage and response per defined incident handling process and procedures.
2. Determine incident impact by applying event analysis and correlation of multiple log sources such as Windows, Unix, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, IPS, Antivirus and Flow Data using SIEM technology.
3. Perform pre-approved provisioning requests and troubleshooting per approved use cases.
4. Preform preliminary analysis of unclassified incidents.
5. Escalate unclassified incidents findings to related GSOC team (Level 2).
6. Manage incident coordination and response.
7. Provide accurate, complete and timely written documentation when required.
8. Provide accurate, complete and timely Shift handover reports.
9. Must support traditional SOC operational activities to maintain approved SLA's.
10. Manage customer service calls, service desk requests and emails as per defined procedures.
11. Acts as Incident Handler/ Manager, to own the responsibility of resolving the incidents
12. Perform health monitoring supervision, basic technical support/troubleshooting and handle emergency escalations.
13. Preform pre-approved basic technical support and standard report generation.
14. Escalate customer emergency support calls to relevant GSOC Analysts per process.
15. Attend shift based working hours and provide overtime support when required.
16. Provide accurate, complete and timely Shift handover reports.
17. Maintain approved KPI’s targets and customer SLA's requirements.