Telephone Operator Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai
Marriott International Inc Dubai urgently required following position for Telephone Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telephone Operator Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001EFT
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To develop a thorough knowledge of the Front Office department’s operation and to work close with the other departments of the Hotel.
- Keep telephone operator equipment (switchboards, faxes, photocopier, etc.) in excellent functional condition at all times.
- Monitor, Control and ensure consistent proper communication of emergency situations to the hotel department heads.
- Handling all normal duties related to the telephone department and SG program in line with Sheraton Brand Standards.
- Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values.
- Ensure that our guests receive an on brand personalized experience over the phone.
- Acknowledge and recognize SPG members and deliver the appropriate welcome over the phone.
- Ensure strict compliance with Sheraton Brand Standards in all related tasks and duties achieving 90% or above in the LRA inspection.
- Live the Sheraton Brand Differentiators (Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, Sheraton Fitness by EXOS, Sheraton Social hour, Sheraton Link by Microsoft and Sheraton Club).
- 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
- Ensure strong knowledge of: (knowledge test results to reach 85% or above)
- Ensure smooth and clear communication between Operator and the rest of the hotel.
- Maintain and share monthly updated extensions list.
- Ensure compliance with PCI policies.
- Ensure that guests’ requests are fulfilled and closed in SG within 15 minutes as average response time.
- Ensure guests’ defects are closed in SG within 15 minutes from the time the complaint was received while ensuring that guests are appropriately compensated and guests are satisfied.
- Use SG to update guests profiles with requests, defects, preferences and any other comments/information acquired during stay
- Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
- Ensure desk is at all times equipped with functional equipment and stocked with enough stationary and collateral, forms and order them in a timely manner.
- Trouble Shoot and/or assist guests with internet issues.
- To have a very strong knowledge about hotel features, facilities, services and daily happenings’.
- To maintain the operator area clean and tidy.
- To keep his/her equipment in a good condition.
- To answer all incoming calls within 3 rings using Sheraton Brand Standards script.
- To handle calls transfers according to the Sheraton Brand Standards.
- To maintain an accurate wakeup call sheet and To handle wake up calls with efficiency and according to the Sheraton Brand Standards
- To handle incoming and outgoing faxes according to the Sheraton Brand Standards.
- To ensure PCI compliance
- Assist the hotel revenue by selling the hotel rooms and outlets by taking the overflow calls and/or replace rooms and F&B reservation associates whenever not available.
- Have sufficient information about local surrounding areas to able to provide guests with choices and/or alternatives when requesting for assistance.
- Build positive, effective and on brand relationships with internal and external customers.
- Actively participate in the hotel sustainability, community and OI activities.
- Ensure proper grooming of his/her associates at all times as per hotel guidelines.
- Computer Skills
- Opera knowledge
- SG knowledge
- Team work spirit
- Excellent command of English
- Additional language is highly required
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Prompt and caring with guest services experience
- Honesty, integrity and ownership skills