Cyber Security Sales Account Executive Secureworks Dubai Remote Jobs Vacancy in Dell Dubai
- Cyber Security Sales Account Executive Secureworks Dubai Remote
- Dubai DU
- 19 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Dell Dubai urgently required following position for Cyber Security Sales Account Executive Secureworks Dubai Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyber Security Sales Account Executive Secureworks Dubai Remote Jobs Vacancy in Dell Dubai Jobs Details:
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Sales Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business in an assigned region focusing on UK accounts. With the support of Sales Engineering and Demand Generation, the Sales Specialist will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to map Dell SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Prospect and sell into Large Enterprise accounts in assigned region
- Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting SecureWorks capabilities.
- Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs
- Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- Knowledgeable about security vendors, technologies, industry regulations and business drivers.
- Excellent knowledge about Managed Security Services and Security and Risk Consulting Services
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with high energy level
- Self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments.
- Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
- Business and/or IT related Degree preferable
- Prefer (but not required) experience selling security services or complex security software such as SIEM technologies.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Secureworks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.