Assistant Front Office Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai
- Assistant Front Office Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
- Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai
- Dubai DU
- 09 May, 2018 13 days ago
Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai urgently required following position for Assistant Front Office Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Front Office Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai Jobs Details:
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will be reporting to Rooms Division Manager and will assist him in overseeing the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. You will be expected to
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the brand's loyalty scheme
- Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in similar role for a reputed Hotel in UAE.
- High level of IT/Opera proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Experience of managing people and developing people
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
We look forward receiving your application!
For additional information please contact:
Area Human Resources Coordinator - Middle East, Africa & Asia
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management - Dubai Area Office