Junior Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Becomas Abu Dhabi
Becomas Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Junior Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Becomas Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
We Invites Dynamic Individuals Seeking Challenging Opportunities Within a Highly Competitive Industry.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with prospects and customers to deliver value into their organizations, establishing Success Factors as an ongoing business partner.
- Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Work with the regional extended account teams to educate target accounts on the solution set and conduct account planning for strategic deals.
Job Requirements :
- 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise software applications sales experience
- Cloud Sales Experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota achievement.
- Management of large, complex sales cycles
- Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of similar working experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to listen and engage with customers at the CXO level.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Ability and willingness to maximize available resources.
- Knowledge of HR functions and trends is preferred.