Outdoor Parts Sales Khartoum Jobs Vacancy in Dal Motors Ltd Dubai
Dal Motors Ltd Dubai urgently required following position for Outdoor Parts Sales Khartoum. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outdoor Parts Sales Khartoum Jobs Vacancy in Dal Motors Ltd Dubai Jobs Details:
- Promoting Parts & other DAL services to customers.
- Educate and advise customers in the benefit of using DAL Brands and services.
- Focuses on customer visits and customer calls.
- Grow department sales
- Provides timely and concise feedback to management regarding on-going deals.
- Gathers market intelligence.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meets 100% of established sales targets
- Meets 100% of established customer visit targets
- Submits all quotations to customers in a timely manner. All quotations must be issued from the business system
- Manages and maintains a weekly and monthly customer call schedule and provides copies to his direct manager.
- 100% of calls and activity reports must be submitted daily and updated in the business system.
- 100% of missed or lost opportunities must be reported to management in the same day and the business system updated accordingly.
- Responds to customer calls and requests in a timely manner.
- Responds to team member calls or requests in a timely manner.
- Completes 100% of the reports requested by management within the requested time frame.
- Fulfills any outside sales responsibility assigned to him/her by management.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Provide reports on local market trends to their direct manager.
- Issuing customers quotations, prepares contracts as per company policy
- Recommends discounts or prices.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs.
- Recording and maintaining customers’ contacts data in the CRM system.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Work and behaves as a team player.
- Represents the company in front of suppliers.
- Keeps a supply of relevant sales tools and presentations to help in customer presentations
- Ensures all discounts have been authorized
- Be perceived by the customer as a problem solver and solution provider
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or closely related field.
- 1-2 Years+ in sales role (Engineering or business background is preferable)
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Customer’s service orientated.
- Must be Committed, Positive and Hardworking.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint experience is required.
- 1-2 sales experience will be an advantage.
- Good track record in corporate sales.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to persuade and influence others