Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Maxit Advertising Llc Dubai
Maxit Advertising Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Paralegal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Maxit Advertising Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryWe are currently looking for a Paralegal who can assist our Education team, the main job purpose is to support with marketing and business development. Performs administrative and clerical tasks as well as legal research and author articles as needed.
- Perform legal research, checking facts, gathering client information and evidence and completing paperwork.
- Write articles for Law Update and other publications when required
- Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally – including various government authorities
- Assist with targeting new clients
- Arranging meetings / contacting various authorities
- Coordination work with other teams/office etc
- Maintain physical and electronic filing systems
- Conduct billable work to some extent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- General office skills: filing, faxing, emailing, meeting notes.
- Strong attention to detail, coordination of multiple projects and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work individually, on a project and/or in a team environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Complete discretion and ability to work with confidential information.