Logistics Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Acco Technologies Abu Dhabi
Acco Technologies Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Logistics Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Acco Technologies Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Conduct all day-to-day aspects of material movement, including shipping and receiving, inventory management and cycle counting of all consigned and FB-owned inventory in region.
- Help produce monthly Audits of Compliance to ensure meeting all inventory controls.
- Support month and quarter end requirements to ensure appropriate financial reporting.
- Drive inventory reconciliation process to identify risk, manage obsolescence, and reserve appropriately.
- Proactively monitor system interfaces with external suppliers to identify and correct any errors that impact product movements.
- Manage materials and inventory in a manner consistent with the requirements of Facebook.
- Work closely with the Central team to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis / program management
- Strong skills in as-is/to-be business process mapping, gap analysis, requirements elicitation and data analysis
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration across multiple teams
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time
- Comfortable handling basic PM responsibilities (prioritization, planning, scheduling, status reporting)
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, math, business or related field and 5+ years related experience in a production IT environment
- Proficiency with Oracle (or similar software), MS access, Excel, Data loaders, SQL
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention-to-detail, and interpersonal skills
- Supply Chain process understanding from Procure to Pay