Geotechnical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mwh Dubai
Mwh Dubai urgently required following position for Geotechnical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Geotechnical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mwh Dubai Jobs Details:
1.Investigation, concept and detailed designs for civil / water / wastewater infrastructure
- Complete data collection and analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, complete hydraulic analyses and specify modeling tasks, and solve design problems as required.
- Specify field investigations to collect design information.
- Trunk sewerage designs with associated ancillaries.
- Sewerage pump station design including sump design, resign main design and surge analysis.
- Asset condition assessments of pump stations and associated assets.
2.Preparation of technical specifications, tendering and contract administration.
- Engineering analysis, technical writing, design calculations, specifications, and drawings on projects
- Successfully support project activities through the application of technical engineering planning, principles and techniques
- Assist in project administration including writing technical reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
- Review work performed by designers and administrative staff.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for project design and construction.
4.Collaboration and working as part of a team
- Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Civil Engineer;
- Conduct field inspections under the supervision of the Senior Civil Engineer, and Client Engineer representative.
- Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
- Good communicator.
5.Client Service Management
- Internal and external client liaison
- Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
- Experience in utility diversions and management
6.Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Complete all work in line with MWH Core Values and in accordance with the MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
7.Other duties as requested from time to time by the Project Director.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, from a recognized University.
- Chartership or other engineering accreditation is required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar level role, preferably in the GCC.
- Tunnelling experience is a MUST
- Full and complete knowledge of existing infrastructure and wastewater networks in Dubai, UAE. Specifically, in gravity lines, pumping stations and rising mains.
- Experience in water networks, pressure network modeling, surge, water specifications, networks hydraulic modelling, detailed design of gravity and pressure networks and detailed design of pumping stations.
- Solid foundation of technical knowledge on standard processes and procedures in relevant technical fields.
- Excellent computer skills, including Primavera P3, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
- A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
- Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
- A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
- Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to MWH policies, procedures and working practices.
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work required.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit: http://www.stantec.com/content/stantec/en/about-us/news/2016/stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
MWH, now part of Stantec…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)