Digital Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aurecon Group Dubai
Aurecon Group Dubai urgently required following position for Digital Delivery Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aurecon Group Dubai Jobs Details:
The Digital Delivery Manager role has a broad and challenging set of responsibilities focused primarily around ensuring that BIM delivery is planned and coordinated. Primarily, the successful candidate will be the technical owner of Aurecon’s BIM delivery strategy whose purpose is to provide business solutions and lead a team to deliver new features and drive improvements which have measurable impact to Aurecon’s digital modelling capability. To manage the digital coordination process for multiple projects. This position will require and primarily use Revit, Civil 3D and Navisworks, but experience with Dynamo, AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP is a plus. Experience working with cloud-based collaboration platforms such as Bentley Projectwise and Autodesk BIM360 is also a plus.
Due to the collaborative nature of coordination using BIM tools, candidate must also have the ability to seek out and resolve issues through close interaction with other project team members. A willingness to travel to Aurecon’s global offices is required.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
STRATEGIC OWNERSHIP & IMPLEMENTATION
- Create and own the Digital Delivery BIM Execution Strategy, including establishment of the CDE, Collaboration, Automation and Delivery mechanisms, giving clear sense of direction and purpose for self, team and stakeholders.
- Create, lead and develop a virtual multidisciplinary team, ensuring you have the correct structure and levels of skill to develop your future plans.
- Own the Digital Delivery roadmap, working with the Digital Practice Leader to ensure wider strategic alignment, and the department Unit Managers to ensure deliverability.
- Have oversight over the architecture, working with technical leads to ensure the systems and solutions you develop are flexible, loosely coupled and deliver performance that is appropriate for business need.
- Ensure an efficient software methodology is in place, aligned to agile / lean principles, learning and iterating frequently, highly collaborative and regularly improved.
- Engage across the organisation to gain buy-in on prioritisation, with agreement on the key performance metrics which will be impacted.
- Measure and monitor the solutions you develop, regularly reviewing operational metrics to validate the effectiveness of your product in meeting customer needs.
- Excellent knowledge of modern platforms and tools, using the correct product where appropriate, especially open source and open standards.
- Receive and manage multiple internal and subcontractor models.
- Coordinate all BIM Logistics (Contracts, Emails, File sharing, etc.)
- Create, maintain and analyze federated model mainly for coordination purposes.
- Review and document design document and coordination conflicts.
- Run and analyze clash detection on federated model.
- Communicate conflicts in model; both real and potential.
- Prepare and distribute clash reports to facilitate the coordination process.
- Schedule and facilitate coordination meetings along with project manager and/or superintendent.
CREATE & MAINTAIN MODELS FOR PROJECTS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Create models including structure, interior and exterior architectural elements, facades, civil/infrastructure and MEP systems.
- Assist with laser scanning of existing spaces and integration of that data into models.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a degree in engineering or architecture
- Familiarity on parametric modelling such as Dynamo with Rhino and Grasshopper would be advantage.
- Relevant Middle East experience and with construction background