International Sales Manager Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Global Human Capital Group Dubai
Global Human Capital Group Dubai urgently required following position for International Sales Manager Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Sales Manager Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Global Human Capital Group Dubai Jobs Details:
- English Native speaker or level C1.
- Business Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in international sales and a proven track record.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and develop new and existing business relationships independently
- Drive to achieve set targets.
Funciones / Responsabilidades
- Responsibility for P & L for international brands
o Iidentify advertisers in assigned territory, and establish relationships to grow business.
o Create opportunities to increase advertising revenue from regional/international markets via destination, country or product reports.
o Establish communication channels and booking/collection policies to for new advertising revenue from assigned territory.
- New opportunities for international media representation and contract publishing
o Enhance our profile as a contract publisher to win new business – inflight/airport/hotel chain magazines as well as one-off publications or digital content solutions for customers outside the UAE.
o Explore opportunities for international editions of licensed titles in the MENA region
- Licensed Editions
o Maintain relationships with licensees and the editorial teams to achieve broader development objectives.
- This role has scope for further career development within an important Media multinational company.
- Competitive compensation: Salary range AED 30-35k fixed inclusive of basic salary (40% of total) and allowances for cost of livings (25%), accommodation (25%) and transport (10%) plus commissions on achievement of targets.
- Workplace: Dubai
- Permanent contract
- Start date: August / September 2017