Coordinator Manager Jobs Vacancy in Capnomis Com Dubai
Capnomis Com Dubai urgently required following position for Coordinator Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Manager Jobs Vacancy in Capnomis Com Dubai Jobs Details:
Coordinator Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai.We Invites Dynamic Individuals Seeking Challenging Opportunities Within a Highly Competitive Industry.
If you have an ambition to boost your career and want to work closely with people in the community, whilst gaining valuable customer service and recruitment experience then the Administration / Coordinator Manager role could be for you.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries
- Maintaining computerized rostering system up to date at all times.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new customer referrals.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files and electronic records and ensuring that they are kept up to date at all times.
- To work closely with the management team.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Job Requirements :
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with recruiting high quality Care Workers to join their team. This will involve helping to plan advertising, screening candidates, interviewing and following up references.
You will possess a good telephone manner as they will be the first point of contact when a customer telephones the office, for initial customer enquiries, or to share a concern.
Fluency in English language