Senior Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Currie Brown
Currie Brown urgently required following position for Senior Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Currie Brown Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Planning the delivery of the project at hand
- Managing day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments
- Reporting project progress to sector management; maintaining and updating project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard
- Planning and arranging visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring that every client receives sufficient support
- Developing contacts with senior staff, directors and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase
- Producing reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc in civil or structural engineering
- A minimum of ten years' technical delivery experience gained within a global engineering consultancy
- Experience of working on hospitality projects in the UAE or Middle East
- Post-contract experience
- Accredited to a relevant professional body, eg Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Good commercial and project management awareness, technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible