Senior Lighting And Traffic Signal Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Dubai
Parsons Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Lighting And Traffic Signal Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Lighting And Traffic Signal Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Dubai Jobs Details:
Through Parsons' engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake lighting design from concept through detailed design phase.
- Liaise with Approving Authorities such as DEWA, RTA, Developers, Clients, etc.
- Ensure that all designs are prepared in accordance with the latest local and international standards and must be able to coordinate all the activities required for obtaining approvals.
- Produce designs and verify the drawings to ensure timely submission for NOC approvals from the Authorities and Clients.
- Within the organization, liaise with other disciplines, departments and other engineers to prepare a well-coordinated design.
- Coordinate with Architects, Interior Designers, Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Specialty Lighting Consultants, Landscape Designers, etc.
- Design Electrical network schemes from source to luminaires including distribution substations, Lighting Feeder Pillars/Mini Feeder Pillars, control cabinets, etc.
- Design HPS/LED street lighting network as per latest RTA/UAE and International standards.
- Prepare BOQ, cable selections, voltage drop calculations, single line diagrams and load schedules.
- Design Traffic Signals (all types) including Electrical network schemes from source to traffic signals including distribution substations, traffic signal Feeder Pillars/Mini Feeder Pillars, control cabinets, etc.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably with Master's degree.
- Minimum 10-15 Years of work experience in Commercial, Industrial, Residential Infrastructure project developments.
- Experience in general roadway, Interchange lighting and bridge tunnel and underpass lighting design. Should also have hands on construction supervision experience.
- Should have in depth knowledge on Traffic signal programming, sequencing, etc. as per agency requirements, including integration with main control centers.
- Experience in Parking Area lighting, Underground Parking Structures, Pedestrian underpass lighting, landscape and hardscape lighting and water features lighting.
- Competency in all aspects of lighting controls, dimming, traffic signal, intelligent control systems etc.
- Thorough knowledge in design of lighting systems, lighting calculations, lighting virtual analysis using Dialux, Relux, AGI-32, luminaries data sheets, fixtures selection and lighting controls.
- Familiarity in Photo shop, sketch up, Auto CAD, Micro-station etc. for presentations.
- Detailed specification and report writing skills.
- Well-versed with the International standards, local regulations and Client requirements in UAE. Should have approval from Local Authorities for the Lighting & Traffic Signals and Electrical System design works.
- Affiliation with internationally recognized institutes / standard bodies in the field of Lighting and Traffic Signals will be an additional benefit.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language