Engineering Teacher Mechanical Jobs Vacancy in Ryan Private School Abu Dhabi
Ryan Private School Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Engineering Teacher Mechanical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Teacher Mechanical Jobs Vacancy in Ryan Private School Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- Specialist Expertise in at least 3 of the following streams:
- Machine design &v vibrations, Mechanical control systems, Production engineering, Thermo-Power Engineering, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration and Industrial maintenance, Electrical related subjects
- Some common Software related to Electrical / Mechanical Engineering such as CAD..
- Hands on Industrial experience in the streams.
- Quality Assurance.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration
- At least 3 years at post-secondary level.
- Teaching in UAE or Middle East
- Worked 3 years in Industry as maintenance engineer or similar
- Worked in Oil & Gas Industry
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in verbal and written English, coherent
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- IELTS 6.5 for non- native applicants
- Values collaboration, teamwork, and self;
- Encourages ethical behavior;
- Facilitates life-long learning; and
- Utilizes new technologies.