Senior Manager Community Youth And Children Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai
Expo Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Manager Community Youth And Children. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Community Youth And Children Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai Jobs Details:
Expiry Date: Unlimited
Senior Manager – Community, Youth and Children
The role of the content and programming department is to develop and align content across the site that provides an engaging and fun experience for visitors at the Expo 2020. The role of the programming team specifically is to identify and secure events during the six-month period that delivers the promised experience for different types of visitors and their journeys.
The role of the Senior Manager is to deliver a world-class Community, Youth and Children events and visitor experience strategy for Expo 2020. This includes developing an integrated events/experience strategy that are aimed at the UAE/International family visitors, school and university visits and experience journey for kids/youth visiting the Expo 2020.
- Collaborate with the larger programming team to develop exceptional events and experience journey for the UAE/International family, children and youth visitors at Expo 2020 that generate visitor engagement and repeat visitation;
- Develop an overall strategy for the events to be hosted during the Expo period aimed at the above-mentioned target audience and considers the overall programming calendar, visitor numbers and profiles and available venues/public spaces;
- Develop a robust external stakeholder network including public/private local and global schools, universities, relevant experts and influencers in the area;
- Develop a fun and educational journey program including events and activities for schools and universities students to visit the Expo 2020;
- Secure participation (in coordination with the Youth team) amongst most of the local schools and universities in the UAE and encourage participation from international educational institutes especially from within the region;
- Identify and develop a fun and exciting experience journey including events and activities for walk-in families, youth and children at Expo 2020;
- Identify new events that Expo 2020 to be developed (Expo Owned Events) to encourage participation from youth, children and local community. This would require co-ordination with other programming teams such as those focused on health & wellness, arts & culture and live entertainment.
10+ years of relevant experience as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in a related field;
- Experience in Youth/Children related events or thought leadership space;
- Experience in creating new events or developing new business in the events industry;
- Experience of end-to-end events delivery;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and follow-up a must;
- A strong track record of delivery;
- Bilingual English & Arabic.