Hospitality Staff Superchix Uae Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Dubai
Royal Sporting House Dubai urgently required following position for Hospitality Staff Superchix Uae. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospitality Staff Superchix Uae Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Dubai Jobs Details:
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are currently looking for dynamic, energetic & highly motivated Hospitality Staff to join our Superchix team based in the UAE.
The Hospitality Staff is responsible for providing a high quality service experience, in a professional and efficient manner, to all guests with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Provide efficient, prompt, trouble free, and courteous service to all customers.
- Establish good customer relations and resolve minor quest complaints.
- Be receptive to customer feedback and suggestions as well as recommend to management ways to improve service.
Tasks & Duties
- Accurately record, pre-check, and pick up all food and beverage orders.
- Strive to as well as encourage the achievement of sales targets.
- Be able to efficiently perform cashier duties.
- Clean and set up tables as needed prior to next customers arrival as well as ensure that restaurant ambience and functionality are met at all times.
- Ensure that working areas and stations are stocked and kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Engage with customers and take them through ‘SuperChix Journey’
- Create ‘Fun environment’ for guests with their smiles, friendly engagements, interacting with kids, etc
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of menus and be able to advise guests on selections, therefore promoting additional sales.
- Promote additional sales by taking opportunities to up-sell, in a manner that is professional and courteous.
- Follow brand SOPs and guidelines at all times.
- Make clear orders to kitchen production, registering orders according to restaurant procedures
Health & Safety
- Ensure that the highest standards of hygiene, dress, appearance, body language and conduct are maintained.
To be successfully considered for this exciting opportunity, you must be educated with 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role within the hospitality or F&B industry. Familiar with HACCP and international food safety regulations (certified if possible). You must have the ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co- workers to their understanding, teach and guide staff in their roles, promote positive work relationships with service personnel and other departments, perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy and computer skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.