Junior Structural Engineer Design Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Abu Dhabi
Parsons Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Junior Structural Engineer Design. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Structural Engineer Design Jobs Vacancy in Parsons Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Junior Structural Engineer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is one of the world's largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissioning. Parsons has the people and power to move the world. For more about Parsons, visit www.parsons.com
- Perform design of bridges, tunnels and other structures using the latest engineering software and design codes under the supervision of the Lead Engineer. This includes analysis, calculations, and developing required design documents.
- Coordinate design efforts with the project personnel including with the other disciplines.
- Provide drawings for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- May direct and supervise Drafters' activities related to own work.
- Review shop drawings for conformance with project criteria and requirements.
- Complete related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- Preferably with Masters in Structural Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in bridge and structure design.
- Should be innovative, competent, proficient, eager to learn, result oriented.
- Proficient in using structural computer software such as STAAD, SAP2000, MATHCAD and Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Preferably with experience in MIDAS, and CSI Bridge software.
- Preferably has working knowledge in using Revit and BIM.
- Knowledgeable with industry codes such as AASHTO, BS5400, IBC, BS 8110, ACI 318, Eurocodes.
- Good writing, planning and organization skills.