Team Leader Cleaning Services Jobs Vacancy in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai
Emirates Flight Catering Dubai urgently required following position for Team Leader Cleaning Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Cleaning Services Jobs Vacancy in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai Jobs Details:
- Ensure high standards of cleaning, disinfection and housekeeping in the allotted area at all times.
- Monitor the usage of chemicals (concentration and the mode of use) by the assigned staff in order to ensure the achievement of the required hygiene and safety levels.
- Inform the Cleaning Supervisor on duty in the event of a breakdown of any cleaning machinery for early rectification by the Engineering Department.
- Provide guidance to the assigned staff on cleaning techniques in order to get the best results.
- Inspect machinery, equipment and food contact surfaces to confirm effective disinfection after cleaning through microbiological swab analysis.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned staff, quality of work and assist the Cleaning Supervisor in drawing up a cleaning and disinfection schedule.
- Deploy assigned staff, allotting them to specific areas of operations / machinery, under the supervision of respective Cleaning Team Member, covering a 24 hour cycle.
- Pursue maintenance requests with the Engineering Department expeditiously in the event the cleaning machinery break downs.
- Keep track of and record consumption of chemicals and disinfectants on a daily basis, leading to cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible to handle the shifts and cleaning activities independently and reporting to Assistant Cleaning Manager for any concerns.
- Responsibility will include to give priority to safety and safe working atmosphere at all times and highlighting safety issues and also able to report safety accidents / incidents.
- Ensure all the cleaning schedules are followed, job completed and the area checklists are filled by area Team Members and duly checked and signed.
- Comply with the Company Quality and Occupational Health and Safety Policies.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Housekeeping and cleaning services experience in large facility
- Good knowledge about Hygiene and Safety standards
- Good knowledge about the proper use of chemicals for various cleaning purposes
- High standards of verbal and written communication in English
- Able to work and perform under significant pressure in a 24x7 working environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict
- Delivers effective, well structured written/ spoken communication, with impact and energy
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change
Job Posting: May 16, 2018
Primary Location: Dubai International Airport