Teaching Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cambridge High School Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
Cambridge High School Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Teaching Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teaching Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cambridge High School Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- To assist the instructor of record or section coordinator in the conduct of tutorials, laboratories, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, and/or student field excursions.
- The preparation and delivery of lectures, tutorials, and seminars provided that their skills and experience demonstrate this capacity.
- Acting as a student advocate where appropriate.
- Involvement in professional activity.
- Consultation with students.
- Marking and assessment primarily connected with courses in which the staff member teaches.
- Production of teaching materials for students for whom the staff member has responsibility.
- Development of course material with appropriate guidance from the program coordinator.
- Limited administrative functions primarily connected with courses in which the staff member teaches.
- Acting as course coordinators provided that their skills and experience demonstrate this capacity.
- Recommending relevant changes to the curriculum committee as appropriate.
- Attendance at staff meetings and/or membership on a limited number of AD Poly committees.
- Ensuring own professional development by seeking learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Performs other duties assigned by the head of applicable division/unit.
- Can work under pressure
- Value and strong work ethic
- Can prioritize workloads, delivering on time
- Possess strong analytical and information organizational skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Proven Time Management skills
- A logical and methodical documenter
- Keeps up to date with current trends by reading manuals, technical reports, periodicals etc.